£33000 - £35000 per annum
Mon – Fri Days
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Engineer to join a successful global organisation based in Telford. The Production Engineer will join an established and experienced team and be involved in a number of improvement and process projects across the site.
• Responsible for recommendation and validation of new equipment and processes within manufacturing
• Take the lead on continuous improvements projects to achieve key design and product cost targets
• Conduct investigations to identify complex technical issues and designs
• Provide support the Engineering manager in providing specific technical direction and support to other engineering staff
• Evaluate all process’s and equipment across the business to ensure compliance with all local and nation regulations and legal requirements
• Manufacture of basic jigs and fixtures to enhance Quality and Productivity of the process
• Fully able to formulate and deliver complex technical presentations
• Initiate and manage change controls and maintain relevant records and reporting systems
The successful candidate will have significant experience in a similar role within Production Engineering as well as possessing a degree level qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline. Strong analytical ad problem solving skills along with experience in managing lean manufacturing / six sigma projects will also be required. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation and there for travel outside of the UK may be required from time to time so candidates must be flexible to undertake this when necessary.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.