An exciting, full time opportunity is available for a HR Administrator to join our small team of HR Professionals based in Belper providing HR and Administrative support to a varied client base across the North Derbyshire Area.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary of £18000, dependent upon experience.
- Enhanced annual leave scheme.
- Ongoing skills development and training.
- Expanding local team.
The role is based in our Belper office and is a full-time position working 8.30am until 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am until 4.00pm Friday each week. The wide-ranging client base means that this will be a varied and interesting role.
The position will report directly to the Office Manager and will also involve regular telephone and email communications to underpin the provision of HR documentation and administrative support to our clients as well as offering administrative support to the other members of the team.
The main duties will include general HR Administration, answering client queries, taking messages, using a CRM system and providing associated documentation.
The Ideal HR Assistant:
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- GCSEs A* - C (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English
- Level 3 Diploma in HR or Equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good telephone manner
- IT Literate with an excellent working knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to work independently when required
- Accuracy and Speed are both important skills for the position
A growing company that provides a complete range of outsourced HR services to small and medium sized businesses in Derbyshire and the surrounding areas. Our clients are from all sectors and industries which provides for a very varied and challenging role offering exposure and development opportunities to all areas of HR.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.