Sales & Marketing Executive
About the Role
The main duties will include:
- Provide sales support and liaise with clients by telephone and email.
- Process sales enquiries, orders and invoices and follow-up for payment.
- Maintain electronic systems including filing of emails, reporting IT queries, updating of electronic calendars, website and database management.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with designing and the production of marketing materials.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 0830 - 1700. You will be required to work flexibly, including hours during evenings and/or weekends as may be required from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing executive who has a successful track record in liaising by telephone and email with clients from the UK and ideally overseas. Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access) are essential, together with a high level of attention to detail.
You will need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines. Professional, trustworthy and conscientious, as part of our small team you will build long term relationships with established and new stakeholders. You will have an outgoing personality with strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to liaise with people at all levels. Driving licence is essential. Marine industry experience is not essential.
- Basic salary £20,000 subject to experience plus commission. Potential on target earnings of £30,000+.
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days, excluding public and national holidays, with an additional day for each year of service to a maximum of 25 days.
- Permanent role working in a small team.
- Opportunity for progression.