Customer Care Advisor
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic ambitious Customer Care Advisor in the Normanton area.
What will you do?
- Provide first line support to our Branch network and administrative support to our E-commerce team.
- Action web related enquires including checking stock, providing quotations, order processing, managing returns and refunds.
- Manage inbound and out calls and assisting with all levels of enquiries.
- Assist with sales, contacting customers with various promotional offers available in branch, and provide further customer support where necessary.
- General administrative duties – Filing/Photocopying etc.
- Reception Cover.
The ideal candidate:
- Well organized and able to effectively multi –task.
- Will have an Excellent telephone manner.
- Will have excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have the enthusiasm to learn and develop their skills.
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What do we offer?
- Free parking
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5.00pm.or 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
As part of a dynamic and growing department the successful candidate will have excellent opportunities for personal development and career progression at a company which is going from strength to strength.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.
Apply for Customer Care Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly