An overview of the opportunity...
An exciting opportunity is available within our Web Development team for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to co-ordinate and manage our varied web projects. This role will focus on the product development and delivery for both existing and new OGL software. You will be required to fully capture our client requirements and then meet their expectations.
· To take the lead and be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of our many projects.
· Involvement in project meetings, advising customers and managing their expectations.
· Fully capturing customer requirements and feedback, ensuring timely and accurate customer communication.
· Responsible for the preparation and up-keep of project plans, internal systems, and associated documentation throughout the project and producing project status reports on a weekly / monthly basis.
What you should expect…
Whilst full training will be provided, you will have a good understanding of a project environment with high attention to detail, excellent communication and experience with Microsoft Offices packages. The ideal candidate will be confident, who enjoys a challenge and have a pro-active 'can do' attitude and a flexible approach to work.
Who you will be working with...
Working with our team of Web developers, you will be responsible for the planning and coordination across multiple projects from presale through to project completion.
The ideal candidate...
- Project coordination/management experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to use your own initiative
- Strong customer services skills with good communication skills
- Experience in preparation and writing of management reports
- Work effectively as part of a team
· Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
· 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
· Private healthcare
· Company pension scheme
· Childcare voucher scheme
· Free on-site parking
· Development opportunities
· Hours: 38 hours 15 minutes per week (Monday to Friday)
We’re open to applications from individuals with the willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for our products and services.
Email our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.