An overview of the opportunity...
We are seeking an IT Pre-Sales Consultant with a proven track record and experience in IT network infrastructure audits, IT strategy and road mapping, solution design and presentation to board level.
You will be working with HPE Server, Networking, VMware, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, HPE Storage & SAN architecture, SharePoint, Office365 design, VDI, Citrix.
A good team player with the drive to succeed and a desire to attend marketing and networking events, as well as supporting the Field Sales teams.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving IT business offering an attractive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 38.25 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Understanding each customer’s needs and strategic goals and translate them into technical solutions
- Carry out infrastructure audits and produce initial solution specifications and designs
- Assist the sales team in presenting solutions up to Board level
- Attend events to support the sales team in generating new business opportunities
- Maintain product knowledge and deliver product training to the wider sales team
- Work with product development team to identify potential new products and solutions
- Assist the Solution Sales Team with achieving Gross Profit targets
What you should expect…
You will be supporting a sales team with fluctuating demands on your time and your knowledge and therefore you will need a flexible approach to your role and be able to manage multiple projects at any one time. You will primarily be office-based but will be required to travel to customer sites across the UK to support the Solution Sales team in securing new business opportunities. Experience of delivering Board-level professional presentations and developing solutions to meet a wide variety of business needs is essential. You will be given the opportunity to take part in vendor-led product training to support our industry accreditations and enable you to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies. You will then share your knowledge with the wider sales teams.
Who you will be working with...
Our Solution Sales team is a blend of youth and experience, with everyone passionate about winning new business and delivering the best solutions for our customers. A small, but growing team, you will work closely together to ensure sales target are met, if not exceeded.
The ideal candidate’s skills...
- Product knowledge of; HPE servers, storage & SAN architecture; VMware & Hyper-V; Microsoft Windows 2003-2016 server, Exchange 2007-2016, Office 365, SharePoint, Licensing; HPE/CISCO networking; Veeam, Symantec, Microsoft, Asigra & Zerto backup; Microsoft RDS & Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Microsoft & Citrix VDI
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations to Board-level
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Mobile phone
- Company car
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
We’re open to applications from individuals with the willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for our products.
Email our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
Apply for Pre-Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly