Field Service Engineer - Projects
nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service and software solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality market, our Customers are groups including include pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Project Engineers to join our dynamic and expanding team. You will be responsible for attending Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner. In conjunction with this, you’ll also be required to complete detailed and
- Attending Customer sites conducting installation and de-installation of hardware as required
- Conducting site surveys at Customer establishments as well as producing site survey reports to be issued to our Project Control Team.
- Providing go live support to Customer as and when required
- Our Project team work 5 days out of 7 days which may include some weekends and bank holidays. This role will involve staying away from home on a regular basis.
- Experience of working within the Hospitality / Retail Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration
As a Company we cover the whole of the UK on a regular basis and work internationally on an ad hoc basis, therefore these roles will involve extensive travel and staying away from home.
Due to the nature of these roles it is essential that applicants have a full UK driver’s license.
Please be aware that interviews may be conducted at our Head Office in Dudley, West Midlands. As part of your application please confirm your current salary.
These roles will benefit from a Company Van, fuel card and Company benefits.
Apply for Field Service Engineer - Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly