Senior Manufacturing Engineer
The Engineering department currently have an opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team, reporting directly to the Ink Engineering Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee day to day Engineering operations in Cleanroom and Injection Moulding.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, company procedures and best practice.
- Ensure all reports are accurate, complete and issued on time.
- Working closely with other department heads, process engineers and production associates to ensure company expectations are met with regards to health and safety, quality, cost, delivery and productivity.
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are updated, communicated and adhered to.
- Developing and maintaining departmental KPIs.
- Control expenditure and achieve financial targets set.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports are completed on time and are accurate.
- Ensure maintenance records are up to date.
- Ensure all electrical and mechanical breakdowns are carried out and repaired to industry standards in a timely manner.
- Daily control of direct staff to provide maximum efficiency.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- Hold a HNC in mechanical or electrical principles.
- Have proven experience in an equipment maintenance role.
- Salary – £33,000-35,000.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Epson Telford is the only European manufacturing and distribution site for ink cartridge, and textile inks. Quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we do, from our clean room environment to our in-house machinery, design and technology improvements which use our own Epson 6-axis robots.
Epson Telford is at the forefront of Seiko Epson’s environmental activities and was the first site within the Group to receive ISO14001. Epson Telford continues to have dedicated improvement activities to reduce energy and ensure we send zero waste to landfill.
Epson Telford is part of the Seiko Epson Corporation.
The Epson Group are a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with our original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a line-up that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 91 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Thank you for applying with Epson Telford. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
Apply for Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly