Plant Maintenance Engineer
The Plant Maintenance department currently have an opportunity for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance and helpdesk requests.
- Attend to equipment failures, ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
- Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems as required.
- Monitor work carried out on ETL plant and equipment, ensuring safe working practices are adhered too.
- To ensure all work complete in accordance with current industry standards and deadlines are met.
- Undertake all tasks set with Health and Safety as the utmost consideration at all times.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work.
- 17th Edition, or equivalent.
- Salary – £26,000.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Epson Telford is the only European manufacturing and distribution site for ink cartridge, and textile inks. Quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we do, from our clean room environment to our in-house machinery, design and technology improvements which use our own Epson 6-axis robots.
Epson Telford is at the forefront of Seiko Epson’s environmental activities and was the first site within the Group to receive ISO14001. Epson Telford continues to have dedicated improvement activities to reduce energy and ensure we send zero waste to landfill.
Epson Telford is part of the Seiko Epson Corporation.
The Epson Group are a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with our original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a line-up that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 91 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Thank you for applying with Epson Telford. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.