Injection Moulding Engineer
The Moulding department currently have an opportunity for an Shift Engineer to join the team, reporting to the Ink Manufacturing Manager.
This main duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision and control of moulding engineers.
- Control of moulding process to ensure achievement of the production plan and quality targets.
- Provide engineering support when required.
- Ensure all safety and machine checks are completed and up to date.
- Ensure all machinery maintenance is carried out in line with procedures.
- Propose and apply continuous improvements to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Control and maintain departmental 5s, environmental and Health and Safety activities.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- Have general mechanical and engineering experience.
- Previous knowledge and experience of moulding processes.
- Possess strong leadership skills and able to communication at all levels.
- Salary – £33,800 (inclusive of shift)
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets
- Discounted Epson products and consumables
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Free secure parking onsite
Hours of work: Full continential shifts (6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am)
Epson Telford is the only European manufacturing and distribution site for ink cartridge, and textile inks. Quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we do, from our clean room environment to our in-house machinery, design and technology improvements which use our own Epson 6-axis robots.
Epson Telford is at the forefront of Seiko Epson’s environmental activities and was the first site within the Group to receive ISO14001. Epson Telford continues to have dedicated improvement activities to reduce energy and ensure we send zero waste to landfill.
Epson Telford is part of the Seiko Epson Corporation.
The Epson Group are a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with our original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a line-up that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 91 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Thank you for applying with Epson Telford. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
Apply for Injection Moulding Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly