Gas Engineer / Partner
Gas Engineer / Partner
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Location: Plymouth + Must have Full UK driving license + Full Gas Certifications
Our Client has an excellent opportunity for a talented Gas Engineer with a difference.
Our Client prides the business on their honest and transparent approach to all their clients and customers, and this is a key characteristic that all applicants must have to be considered for this unique position.
The position is for a Gas Engineer actively looking for a unique opportunity with a difference. Only applicants with the following should apply;
· Strong morals and loyalty
· Commitment for a long-term project
· Dedication to the business ethos
· Very Strong Desire to be a partner in the business*
· Hold strong management skills
· Ability to adapt in challenging circumstances
· Pragmatic approach and diverse attitude to assist the business
· Willingness to succeed and develop in qualifications and business development
· Good people management skills
· Superb communication skills
The role will be to carry out specific gas installations and maintenance as well fault diagnostics on all domestic appliances for their growing client and customer base throughout Devon & Cornwall. You will also be required to undertake general plumbing installations and maintence as well as plumbing Bathroom and Wetrooms installations. You will be required to be on call as and when required. You will be required to carry out the company paperwork on a job by job basis and adhere to the company’s strict policies. You will also need to be able to communicate on all levels with our clients and customers as well as other members of the team.
The position is for a long-term opportunity with a professional company with a unique business ethos for ultra-professionalism and dedication to a growing business.
The added benefits to the successful Gas Engineer after the probation period will be beneficial rewards such as;
· Professional Attire
· Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
· Business Development coaching
· Unrivalled career progression
· Completely unique & long-term career
· Shares & Dividend rewards*
· Competitive Start Salary
*Once all the required has been successfully proven and demonstrated to the highest standards
· Gas Safe Applicable: 3 years
If you would like to be considered for this Gas Engineer position then please click ‘APPLY’ below
Apply for Gas Engineer / Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly