The Fine Cheese Co
We are a retailer, wholesaler and exporter of British & European Artisan cheese. The Fine Cheese Co. started from our passion for cheese and our belief that good cheese deserves a wider audience.Our passion for cheese embraces other gourmet food and wine – for example our own Crackers, Fruits, Chutneys and Pickles to complement cheese, and specialities from France, Germany and Italy that we import directly and exclusively.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our passion for the highest quality ingredients and customer service to join our team. In addition to an expected skill-set, we are looking for individuals with a certain mind-set:
- A sense of unity – We are all operating towards the same goal as a team
- A sense of purpose – We are all aiming to deliver unexcelled quality and service
- A sense of willing endeavour – We all try our best for our customers and colleagues
Duties & Responsibilities
- To greet and welcome all customers, to be available at all times to answer their questions, to assist them with any needs they may have, displaying high level of customer service, anticipating the café and customer needs.
- Continuing to maintain high levels of customer service throughout the customer experience. Take food orders, and to prepare drinks for customers at the counter ensuring that drinks and food are prepared to a high standard.
- At all times demonstrate outstanding customer care, supporting their needs at all times.
- To be accurate, when record keeping, making entries into the till and when giving change.
- To answer the telephone when appropriate, and to field all customer calls and enquiries politely, helpfully and with patience.
- To comply with all food hygiene and health and safety policies and rules.
- To ensure the café and outside area is clean and presentable at all times, and in particular the working area behind the counter, the espresso machine, the cake display and the dishwasher.
- Support the Cheese shop with cleaning, stock and help when required.
- To work alongside others with co-operation and respect, and to communicate honestly and openly and contribute to a positive team environment
This does not contain an exhaustive list of duties/responsibilities and should be read as such
We are looking for 2 individuals for our cafe, one to work 4 days per week and the other to work Saturdays only.
Apply for Cafe Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly