The Fine Cheese Co
We are a retailer, wholesaler and exporter of British & European Artisan cheese. The Fine Cheese Co. started from our passion for cheese and our belief that good cheese deserves a wider audience.Our passion for cheese embraces other gourmet food and wine – for example our own Crackers, Fruits, Chutneys and Pickles to complement cheese, and specialties from France, Germany and Italy that we import directly and exclusively.
The role of Account Manager:
To develop UK Sales for the Fine Cheese Co. & Artisan Direct.
- Dealing with retailers throughout the UK as the company moves into its next exciting phase of growth.
- Developing business with both new and existing customers.
- Processing sales orders, and ensuring they are received by the warehouse in a timely manner, so that all orders may be despatched in line with customers’ expectations.
- Reviewing the company’s promotional data on a daily basis with a view to up-selling and promoting further business opportunities to each customer.
- Recording customer activity on to the Company’s CRM system.
- Advising the Key Accounts Manager of accounts that require further exploration, with a view to assessing the larger opportunity inline with the business’ direction.
- Regular communication with customers in line with a planned schedule that meets the demands of the sales team. Acting immediately upon any action that comes out of these communications.
- Receiving calls and messages, and acting on them immediately.
- Advising the buyer of unexpectedly high demand for SKUs.
- Updating the company’s CRM system with new company data including contact details.
- Taking calls for other departments when other lines are busy.
- Participating in the selection of new products, by helping evaluate candidates.
- Attending cheese training sessions/days.
- To attend and represent the company at trade shows, including: Setting up and breaking down the booth; following up leads after shows, as set by the Key Accounts Manager.
This document does not contain an exhaustive list of duties/responsibilities and should be read as such.
Due to remote location successful candidates will require there own transport.
The successful candidate would also be flexible to travel as some of this role would be spent meeting clients.