Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver
- Receipt of all goods inwards and responsible for inspection, checking, completion of relevant QC paperwork, and informing the Technical Manager, Buyer, Warehouse Manager or Bakery Floor Manager of any problems.
- Responsible for storage of goods in warehouse including segregation, batch coding and stock rotation where necessary. To make raw materials available for production staff when required.
- To collate packaging required for the day and make available to the Packing Department when required by liaison with the Packing Manager and Team Leaders and reference to packing schedules and specifications. To print outer labels as required.
- Making up stock orders received from the office and receipt and strapping of pallets from the Packing Room. Completion and forwarding of all relevant paperwork.
- Loading of vehicles with finished goods and ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Liaison with transport and suppliers and booking in deliveries where necessary.
- Operation of forklift trucks and charging where required.
- Keeping warehouse clean and tidy.
- To carry out audits on goods in warehouse as and when required.
- To observe and exercise the responsibilities outlined in the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- To observe and exercise all relevant responsibilities outlined in product quality and food safety instructions.
- Various other duties as required or instructed.
We are looking for one candidate to be on a our fixed AM Shift and one candidate to be on our fixed PM shift. Details of the hours are below:
Monday to Thursday - 6.30am till 3.00pm
Friday - 6.30am till 2.00pm
Monday to Thursday - 3.30pm till 00.30am
Friday - 2.30pm till 10.30pm
(Shift times do vary throughout the year)