Children's Talent Agent
Imperium Management is a member of the PMA (personal managers association) and represents adult and children actors in all areas of Film, Television, Theatre and Commercials.
The position of the children’s talent agent will include but not be limited to; bringing on new talent to our already burgeoning children's division, submitting them for work, sending information to clients (times, locations) for castings and jobs, keeping all of their information up to date, liaising with casting directors as well as answering the telephone.
The ideal candidate should be confident, organised and eager to get involved in all aspects of the agency.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 10am – 6pm.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Genuine interest in the entertainment industry
- Excellent IT skills (experience with Tagmin and Spotlight are incredibly desirable)
- A degree, or previous experience within the arts
- A professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the licence process for child performers in the UK
Previous experience within a talent agency would be preferable but not necessary.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
To apply, please send CV and cover letter.
- Commensurate with other jobs in the industry.
- Possibility of commission based income or bonus.