Arlington Automotive is a supplier to some of the world's biggest automotive manufacturers and we are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join our expanding team, due to increased work volumes.
Reporting to the Production Manager the Production Supervisor's role is to ensure that operational efficiencies are maximised on a sustainable, cost effect way ensuring output and performance targets are met.
- Effectively manage all operational resources, including manpower and machines.
- Ensure monthly / weekly / daily output targets are met.
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure services, consumables and materials are available for production.
- Assist in LEAN and business development activities throughout the shop-floor.
- Hold regular cellular meetings and briefings.
- Attend all production related meetings and Operational reviews and deputise for the Production Manager as needed.
- Monitor and review all operational KPIs (utilisation, efficiencies, quality etc) and implement improvement plans / action as needed.
- Ensure all Quality requirements are met to the full.
- Improve the visual management and general organisation of the shop-floor.
- Allocate, monitor and control overtime.
- Along with the production manager monitor absenteeism and lateness and take appropriate action where needed.
- Along with the production manager carry out annual appraisals with team leaders and employees.
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are fully implemented and adhered to.
- Assist with the compilation of the Operational strategy.
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly