Permanent Part-Time Team Members / Bingo Operatives - Spalding
Bingo Operatives / Team Members
Salary £7.50 per hour plus double pay if you work on a designated bank holiday day
We are currently recruiting for talented team members to work at our Regent Bingo Club in Spalding. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
These are permanent part-time positions working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a rate of pay of £7.50 per hour plus double pay if you work on a designated bank holiday day.
Hours of operation are from 11am to 10pm 7 days per week and work patterns will include a variety of afternoon, evening and weekend shifts, therefore flexibility is required.
- Meeting and greeting Customers
- Providing help and assistance to customers in both the bingo hall and fruit machine arcade
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change to customers and changing coins into notes
- Selling food and beverages
- Ensuring all fruit machines are kept clean and presentable
- Assisting with promotions in the arcade
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
Do you have?
- Good communication skills
- Customer service experience (ideally in bingo or in the hospitality/ entertainment industry)
- Cash handling experience
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- A good work ethos:
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
Please apply via the website and attach your up to date CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, you should assume that you application has been unsuccessful.