Team Member, Food & Beverage - Rhyl
Team Member - Food and Beverage
Salary £7.50 per hour plus double pay if you work on a designated bank holiday day
We are currently recruiting for a talented team member to work at our highly successful Apollo Bingo Club in Rhyl, primarily preparing, cooking and serving food. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
This is a permanent full-time position and the rate of pay is £7.50 per hour plus double pay if you work on a designated bank holiday day.
Hours of operation are from 10am to 11pm 7 days per week and work patterns may include afternoon, evening and weekend shifts so flexibility is required.
- Preparing, cooking and serving food and beverages
- Ensuring food hygiene standards are met
- Working as part of a team to deliver a great service
- The role may also include general Team Member duties including:
- Meeting and greeting Customers
- Providing help and assistance to customers
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change
- Providing customer service on the bingo hall floor
- Checking winning tickets for customers
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
Do you have?
- Food Handling experience
- Customer service experience (ideally in bingo or in the hospitality/ entertainment industry)
- Cash handling experience
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- A good work ethos:
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
Please apply via the website and attach your up to date CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, you should assume that you application has been unsuccessful.
If you have previously applied for this role please do not reapply.