nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service and software solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality market, our Customers are groups including include pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Field Service Engineers to join our dynamic and expanding team. You will be responsible for attending Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner. In conjunction with this, you’ll also be required to complete detailed and accurate sign off documentation.
- Attending Customer sites as required determining and resolving software/hardware related faults to both front and back office equipment.
- Completing Field Service Reports for each call made in line with Company procedures
- Communicating effectively to the relevant Team Leaders & Managers.
- Ensure that all Company paperwork is submitted in a timely and accurate manner
Our Field Service team work 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota basis inclusive of weekends and bank holidays. This role will involve staying away from home on a regular basis
- Experience of working within the Hospitality / Retail Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration
As a Company we cover the whole of the UK on a regular basis and work internationally on an ad hoc basis, therefore this role will involve extensive travel and staying away from home when required.
Due to the nature of these roles it is essential that applicants have a full manual UK driver’s license.
Please be aware that interviews will be conducted at our Head Office in Dudley, West Midlands.
This role will benefit from a Company Van, fuel card and Company benefits.