(Part Time) Receptionist/Administrator
(Part Time) Receptionist/Administrator – Permanent - Telford
ITR Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a well-established and financially secure business in Telford for a new Part Time Reception Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. This brand new vacancy will be based from their modern offices in Halesfield, and will suit an experienced, flexible and well-presented administrator who is looking for a part time role.
Hours of work are 13:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required though and you will also be required to cover at least 38 full days a year for departmental holiday cover.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Answering of Company Switchboard & directing calls through to all departments.
- Allocating & distribution of new email enquiries through to sales department
- Managing and booking of all facilities required for overnight stays for both members of staff and contractors
- Managing the booking of all meetings rooms and ensuring the correct provisions are supplied
- Maintaining company Stationary levels and placing orders when required.
- Day to day administration by a small office environment.
- Ensuring internal orders with no Signed Document or Confirmation Text are checked and signed off by a Director before processing
- Limited on-line purchasing
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you MUST be able to work the hours as described.
You will also have a proven background in Administration and / or Reception roles, be well presented, have excellent communication and organisational skills and be adaptable and flexible in your approach.
Please ensure you are happy and able to work the hours of work described (13:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required though and you will also be required to cover at least 38 full days a year for departmental holiday cover) before applying for the role.
Due to the hours, you’ll probably have your own transport but the site is in Telford is then easily accessible from Newport, Shifnal, Shrewsbury, Ironbridge, Bridnorth etc
Alternative job titles would include Receptionist, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Part Time Administrator, Part Time Receptionist etc
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract -you’ll find we provide a professional but friendly, efficient, system driven recruitment service - where we remember that people do matter. Offering a full recruitment service across a variety of sectors; we continuously strive to ensure we give an honest, reliable service.
With a wealth of specialist knowledge in the local recruitment market, ITR Personnel is the latest addition to the ITR Group.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
ITR Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. ITR Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.