Our client, an established and respected firm of practice accounts based in Telford, requires a Senior Accountant to join their team. Working closely with the director and managing a growing portfolio of clients, the main duties will involve:
- Preparation of accounts of sole traders, partnerships, companies and charities with detailed working papers
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of forms P11D
- Bookkeeping from source records using Sage 50 Accounts and Xero
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting client bookkeepers/accountants
- Clearing queries with clients
- Supervising and training less experienced staff
- Excellent working atmosphere and generous holiday package
The successful candidate will have three years of experience working in a practice environment and will ideally hold AAT or ACCA Qualifications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice which offers decent prospects for further career progression
This is a full time permanent role offering an attractive salary of £25,000 - £31,000
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to James via Hired Online today!