Home Carer (Immediate Starts + Full Training Provided)
Our client a leading provider of domiciliary care services in Hull and the East Riding is seeking care workers to assist people in their own homes.
- Experience is not essential for this role as full training will be provided
- Drivers are preferred however this is not essential
- Carers will be employed on a 0 hour contract for the first 12 weeks of employment at which point this will be reviewed.
What does a Care Assistant Do?
- You will build a relationship with the people you provide care for a typical day could involve preparing a meal, getting them out of bed, taking them to the bathroom, assisting with dressing, you may take them out.
- Some of our customers like to be taken on trips; this could be a trip to the seaside or just to the local shops. So in addition to providing personal care we also provide a companionship and shopping service
- You will may be required to administer our customers’ medication – but don’t worry we will train you on how to do this
- Our customers may also require meal preparation, shopping and light domestic duties
What Our Client Offers
Our care workers are central to the mission of providing the best homecare services to meet customer needs, whilst respecting their preferences. We provide the training and practical supervision you need to do your job well. We can also support the development of specialist expertise in your chosen area such as dementia. This is an ideal opportunity if you wish to take a step into social care.
Being a care worker gives immense job satisfaction .
You will enjoy the special privilege of building unique trusting relationships with each of your customers. Care workers enter the homes of customers from all walks of life, with different backgrounds and needs, lifestyles and personalities. Our care workers provide each customer with a bespoke care experience, to enable them to continue to enjoy fulfilling lives in their own homes, for as long as possible while promoting their independence.
We look forward to receiving your application