Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, a global organisation specialising in pharmaceutical products in a B2B environment.
Based near Hadnall, in Shropshire, the role involves providing customer service and administrative support to customers in the UK and Ireland and also assisting internal customers throughout the organisation.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Dealing with enquiries and taking and relaying accurate messages
- Process customer orders
- Receive visitors, escort them to meeting rooms and provide them with refreshments as appropriate
- Distribute incoming post
- Ensure fire alarm procedures are adhered to, including fire alarm testing
- Prepare outgoing post and assist with courier deliveries
- Assist with meeting planning and travel – flights/trains etc.
- Photocopying and printing of various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Creating and managing filing systems
This role will suit a professional candidate with previous experience in Administration / Customer service who can demonstrate a methodical, organised and flexible approach to work.
Due to the location, own transport is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation who can offer opportunities for progression and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to James via Hired Online today!