Fleet & Facilities Compliance Officer
We have an amazing opportunity for someone to join our expanding small but specialised Fleet and Facilities team on a permanent basis.
As Fleet and Facilities Compliance Officer you will monitor and manage the external outsourced providers to ensure the contractual terms relating to the maintenance, compliance and upkeep of Buildings Vehicles and Assets. Overseeing Facilities Management and Fleet Maintenance servicing and repairs are carried out appropriately and cost effectively to ensure continued safety and service to all our colleagues.
Duties will include;-
- Ensure that the outsourced Fleet Management provider and associated repair centres deliver a cost effective and efficient service to NGN in line with agreed contractual service level agreements.
- Monitor day to day activity and approve expenditure within authorisation limits accordingly
- Prioritise spend/ resources and activity across the NGN Fleet of both Car and Commercial services to ensure that proactive and reactive work result in maximum service effectiveness (reduce vehicle downtime and increase utilisation).
- Direct and monitor all Maintenance and repair activity to ensures compliance with Road Transport legislation and regulatory safety standards and delivery or activity in line with contracted agreement
- Provide support and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe and vehicle defects and requests are addressed and followed up in a timely manner
- Direct and monitor all Facilities site services contracts and works performed to ensure compliance with site and regulatory safety standards and delivery or activity in line with contracted agreement
- Provide support and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe and facilities defects and requests are addressed and followed up in a timely manner
In order to apply for this position we ask that you have the following essential criteria:-
- Minimum of a HNC (or equivalent) relating to either Fleet or Facilities work environment
- Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a customer service environment, putting the customer first
- Knowledge and/or experience in Contract Management
- An awareness of manufacturer weights and loads - Converter specifications, and Asset maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge on operators licence compliance, road transport obligations and Estate legislation such as Legionalla, Fire appliance management etc.
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft Packages
- Experience in working in a busy environment
- Ability to multitask and hit essential deadlines
In return we can off you a fulfilling career with the following package:-
- Permanent Contract
- Circa 28k per annum dependent upon experience
- Up to 5% bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus recognised bank holidays (per annum)
- 40 hours per week
- Stakeholder 5/10 pension scheme
- SSP for first 15 working days then occupational sick pay
- Access to Flexible benefits including salary sacrifice options such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym membership and many more
- Plus other family friendly policies, maternity/paternity pay, volunteering etc..