My client, a utility contractor is looking to recruit an Administrator who will provide administrative support to the Demand Manager, Demand Technician and Assistant Demand Technician.
The Administrator must be well organised, highly motivated, committed individual with excellent administration skills.
- Must be proficient in SAP, ensuring time bookings are input correctly
- General administration tasks
- Well organised and able to prioritise work load
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and changing requirements
- Accurate, good attention to detail
- Update Communication boards on a daily basis
- Produce Daily Work Packs & GISST Maps for DST Teams when requested
- Highlight and identify missing time bookings
- Scheduling job cards when required.
- Knowledge and experience of working with SAP
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working within an office environment
You will demonstrate excellent organisational skills; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative.
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to work for a forward thinking Company then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.