An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a world leading knitwear production Company based on the outskirts of Matlock, Derbyshire.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Competitive salary depending upon experience
• Enhanced annual leave scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Ongoing skills development and training opportunities
The role is based at our Lea Mills, Matlock, Derbyshire site and is a full time, permanent role, working 39 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The Ideal Warehouse Operative
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a warehouse environment and should possess the following skills and experience:
• Fork Lift Truck License (Counterbalance)
• Stock Control and batch rotation experience
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Awareness of Health & Safety
• An NVQ in Warehouse Operations or a related subject would be advantageous but is not essential for the role.
• Own transport required
The main duties of the position will include but may not be limited to the following:
• Picking and packing/loading customer deliveries
• Receiving, unloading and checking in supplier deliveries
• Regular stock checks
• Warehouse maintenance, ensuring the warehouse is tidy at all times
• Accurate Completion of paperwork
• Use of any IT systems in place
• Use of the Forklift Truck
The Company are creators of the World’s Finest Knitwear. Established in 1784, we are the oldest manufacturing factory in the world, crafting beautiful, high quality garments that are designed to last, made in Britain and distributed the world over. We strive to produce the highest quality garments with a contemporary look that will transcend generations.
If you have any queries about this exciting role, please contact our HR Dept on 01773 828878.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.