Customer Care Advisor
We have a really exciting opportunity available to join our small, but dynamic Customer Care team which is responsible for providing a first class service to both our external and internal customers.
It is an exciting team to be a part of with a varied workload, so if you're motivated to think outside the box, have the determination to deliver an excellent service and are passionate about putting customers at the heart of all we do, this could be the position for you.
Working within a small customer contact centre, your role would be answering and dealing with telephone calls/letters/emails and social media enquiries and complaints from both internal and external customers. The job holder is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to all of our customers at all times.
The post holder would be responsible for ensuring that his or her work meets the quality standards expected by the company and is performed efficiently at all times.
The post will includes dealing with a range of the following tasks:
- Processing customer calls and deal with general enquiries and complaints both inbound and outbound
- Ownership of open enquiries seeing through to closure
- Maintaining and enhancing NGN's reputation as a leader in Customer Service
- Dealing with a range of enquires from stakeholders - gas users, gas suppliers/shippers, IGT's, local government agencies, emergency services and internal departments
- Raising jobs on our Sap and CRM systems
- Processing complaints regarding NGN's activities in accordance with regulatory procedures
- Providing support to all operatives onsite and their teams to ensure that Safety, Customer Satisfaction and Efficiency are delivered at all times. Ability to analyse data and make informed decisions.
- Provide MI to assist other departments and support Customer Operations.
- Conflict management
- Dealing with incidents
Excellent communication skills are critical as is the ability to be able to work flexibly and as part of a team.
The Candidate Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications Required: 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) of grades C and above.
Technical Competencies: Previous experience of working with SAP would be preferable. Basic use of Microsoft Office suite of applications is essential
Specific Experience: Recent and relevant experience of working in a Contact Centre providing Customer Service.
Other Criteria: Excellent communication and administrative skills. The ability to work alone or as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative
Must be available to work between the hours of 8am - 10pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays.
What we offer:
- £19,500 per annum
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays
- SSP for first 15 working days then Occupational sick pay
- Stakeholder 5/10 pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including salary sacrifice options such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym membership and many more
- 40 hours per week
- Maternity and Paternity pay plus other family friendly policies