Full Time Financial Controller
Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Based in Croydon
Do you have previous experience of overseeing financial activities?
A successful, established corporate cleaning company located in Croydon, Surrey are seeking a Financial Controller to join the business who will be completing financial reports and forecasts for future business growth.
- Monitor bank account daily and manage bank reconciliations
- Process PAYE/NI payment including CIS and VAT returns
- Approve supplier payments
- Post journal entries onto Sage for payroll
- Manage pension scheme through NEST
- Process monthly invoices
- Send month end customer statements
- Chase debt owed via credit control
- Responsible for other duties including P11D’s and parking fines
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a qualified accounting professional who can demonstrate managerial support and can communicate with various levels of the business.
Essential experience required:
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Proven managerial experience within an accounting environment
- Previous exposure of corporate governance
- Experience of accounts software and Microsoft Excel to an intermediate/advanced level
Working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, 20 days annual leave and enrolment into the Company pension scheme.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
NB. Due to large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.