Latis Scientific Ltd are looking to recruit an Cleaner - Laboratory in order to efficiently manage sample disposal.
The Cleaner is responsible for but not limited to:-
- Dispose of samples in a Laboratory environment
- Make sure all glassware and equipment is clean and ready to use
- Tidy up laboratory after each practical, remove dirty glassware and any solutions that may be left over.
- Ensuring that cleaning procedures are followed routinely and departures or changes are brought to the attention of the Senior Scientific Officer or Laboratory Manager
- Undertake data entry and organisation of samples received by organisation
- To uphold and comply with the statutory provision of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other relevant legislation and policies or procedures relating to Health & Safety at work.
The ideal candidate should be hard-working, reliable and trust-worthy, with great attention to detail and a genuine willingness to help out whenever needed. It is essential that the candidate is able to work on their own initiative.
Latis Scientific Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally.
Hours: 23.5 hours per week, working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, working 3-6 hours per day.
Location: Covering Barbican & Greenwich, London.
Salary: National Minimum Wage or applicable rate plus benefits.