Gensmile is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, bright and dynamic Marketing Assistant to join our rapidly expanding Dental Chain.
Gensmile is a venture capital-backed company building a new healthcare group through acquisition. The company is actively looking to grow through additional dental acquisitions and through organic development of the 9 sites it owns already. We have gone from zero to nearly £11.5 million turnover in 22 months.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will assist in the day-to-day running of marketing activities to support the company and the dental practices UK wide. Your role could include:
- Social Media Management – growing the social media audience, creating interactive campaigns to maximise reach, engagement, traffic, conversion and retention. Researching and creating engaging content and creatives to meet the individual goals and needs of each dental practice.
- Graphic Design – creating on-brand adverts, flyers and brochures and other marketing materials to promote the practices and improve their patient literature.
- Advertising and Promotional Opportunities – identify and analyse local advertising opportunities for each dental practice.
- Websites – assist with managing the practice websites, updates in Wordpress, adding engaging content, SEO optimisation, PPC advertising, Google Analytics.
- Email Marketing
- Data Analysing and Reporting – Provide support with marketing measurement, analysis and reporting as required.
- Admin Support – Providing general administrative support to the Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, who is eager to develop themselves. This role would suit someone who has worked in a marketing administration position before, or someone looking for an entry-level marketing role.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they have a creative flair with some examples.
- A Level qualifications or Graduate
- Marketing and promotional work experience in industry and or higher education is desirable
- Microsoft Office skills essential (particularly Word, Powerpoint, Publisher and Excel)
- eye for design – previous use of Adobe Creative Suite desirable
- some understanding of Wordpress desirable
- some SEO and Google Analytics experience desirable
- interest in digital marketing and awareness of trends and best practice
- strong written and verbal communication is essential
- independent worker who is self-sufficient
- strong attention to detail
- multi tasker – ability to work on multiple projects
- ‘Can do’ attitude and willingness to learn, with a positive and flexible attitude to get the job done
- ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- optimism, cheerfulness and an interest in other people
In return you will get:
- Competitive salary – up to £19K
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Normal hours of work 9am to 5:30pm but you are able to work flexibly between 8am to 9:30am and 4:30pm to 6pm with 30 mins unpaid lunchbreak
- Part-time hours may be a possibility
- Easily commutable office location in Swindon just off Junction 16 of M4
Closing Date for Applications: 2nd June 2017