CAD Completion Technician
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Major Projects team as a CAD Completion Technician.
- Undertake the CAD updates and completions certification workload in a timely and efficient manner liaising with both internal and external resources where necessary
- Working with Project Leaders to deliver the CAD updates and completion certifications to ensure the records close downs of completed schemes. Ensuring NGN's statutory obligations and internal policy requirements are met along with internal stakeholder considerations.
- Liaison with Asset Integrity team, Programme Managers, Project Leaders and external designers/contractors to ensure that all documents adhere to the required policies and procedures.
- Liaison with external companies to explore opportunities for new innovation / technology to ensure the highest levels of efficiency in project completion documentation.
To apply for this role we ask that you meet the below essential criteria:
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate a high level of ability in AutoCad
- Ideally educated to degree standard in a relevant discipline but will consider HNC/NVQ Level 4 or equivalent.
- Ideally supported by recognised training or qualifications on in gas, electrical or associated industries.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and experience in achieving scheme document completion preferably in the gas or associated industries.
- Experience in successfully managing work flows
- Knowledge and experience in using project design & project management principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability for resolving analytical problems
- Strong team player, with ability to motivate internal and external team members
- A related design qualification
- Safety qualification & knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
- Personal Contract - Permanent
- Circa £37k per annum dependent upon skills & experience
- 40 Hours per week
- Bonus - Up to 10% based upon both personal & corporate objectives
- SSP for first 5 working days, then occupational sick pay
- Competitive Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5/10)
- 25 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme, includes salary sacrifice options such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, private healthcare, travel insurance, gym membership and much more
Plus other family friendly policies, maternity/paternity pay, volunteering policy etc..