Accountant/Client Manager, East Sussex, £32,000 to £38,000
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant/Client Manager to join a young and growing accountancy firm based in Eastbourne, that has a reputation for being dynamic and forward thinking.
Dominic Hill Chartered Accountants has been operating for 25 years. We are a training office for ACA, ACCA and AAT and we have a large portfolio of clients, ranging from small one man businesses through to £xm turnover companies. We have clients from Australia and Malaysia to the EU, Canada and the USA.
The successful Accountant/Client Manager will be a qualified accountant managing a portfolio of clients within a variety of sectors. This is an interesting and varied role which will involve working as part of a team assisting and reviewing the work of junior staff.
Main Duties include:
- Preparing company, partnership and sole trader accounts
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Preparing corporation tax, personal tax and VAT Returns
- Supervising and reviewing the work of trainees
- Reviewing client’s bookkeeping
- Tax planning
In-house training will be provided.
Our office hours are 8.30 am to 5 pm.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Experience acquired in a similar role
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software packages such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Forward thinking and innovative
- Some audit experience is preferable but not essential
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or ATT qualified
NB. Due to the large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.