Business Administration Apprenticeship (Stakeholder)
Two Year Apprenticeship Programme - Leeds / Sunderland
Starting Salary of £11,400 per annum - increases every 6 months to a potential of £19,000 after 2 years!
Hours of work 40 hrs per week (Monday - Friday)
- Money towards getting your driving licence
- 25 days annual leave
- Statutory sick pay
- Life assurance
- Access to our flexible benefits scheme including access to money off vouchers/discount codes.
What can you expect from your apprenticeship?
Our apprenticeship lasts 2 years, in this time you will get the opportunity to earn as you learn. In your time with us you will undertake an appropriate qualification tailored to you to set you on your career path, you will also be given a mentor for ongoing help and support throughout the 2 years.
You will have the opportunity to learn about how our business really works not just the role which you are training for. We aim to give you real life work experience as well as the qualifications to succeed in the future.
In addition to being paid whilst you learn, we will help you get your driving licence by paying for lessons, theory and practical tests.
Here's a taster of what else this apprenticeship will involve.
- Learn how to be an effective team member and provide a full support service to the Stakeholder team including organising meetings, taking minutes and arranging travel.
- Improve your organisational skills, how to multitask and how to prioritise workloads
- Be responsible for maintaining timely and accurate data within Stakeholder Engagement management system; creating new contacts, activities, and how to provide essential management information.
- Assist with preparing communication material for internal and external stakeholders
- Gain an appropriate Level qualification in Business Administration
What are we looking for?
We'll be looking for someone who is naturally a great communicator and ideally for a minimum level 4 or C grade (or above) in an English, Maths, Science and/or a technology subject.
But for us it's as much about attitude, passion and personality as it is about vocational and academic success. So in addition to the minimum qualifications, we'll also look for you to possess some key behaviours (team working, 'can do' attitude, problem solving skills, and passion to succeed)
Closing date for all applications is 30th April 2017
If you're still interested then we want to hear from you, click 'apply' to build your career passport and apply for this fantastic apprenticeship.