Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants
Jasmine Healthcare Limited are looking to recruit Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to work in our residential care home based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
We are primarily looking to recruit candidates who can be flexible in working both day and night shifts. We pay excellent rates of pay to successful candidates.
As a Care Assistant you will be taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents; Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals; Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care; Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training.
What You'll Need
Ideally, some experience in a care environment and an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, although this is not essential; Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team; A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and a willingness to undertake any aspects of care or non-care duties; A belief in giving your personal best at all times and striving for continuous improvement and for always putting our residents needs first.
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Experience of care provision;
- Ideally have a formal care qualification such as an NVQ Level 2;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to cope with change and ability to cope with pressure;
- An understanding of quality control procedures;
- Good attitude and aptitude;
- Cheerful and considerate;
- Experience in medication administration;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience of organising and producing care plans;
- Willing to undergo training and supervision;
- Good rates of pay for the right candidates.
Successful applicants will need to complete an enhanced DBS check, as well as provide two satisfactory references, inluding one from their most recent employer.
To apply please call our team on 01529 309055 or please click APPLY to send your CV