Office Assistant London
Salary from £25,000 and additional benefits.
To provide efficient post distribution, archiving, reprographics, meeting rooms and Office Services support within a busy City Legal Firm.
Located in London, we advise businesses all over the world, providing a seamless service on cross-jurisdictional matters. We have strength and expertise in the Financial Services, Technology and Professional Services sectors and our transactional, advisory and disputes capabilities extend well beyond these areas.
The role of Office Assistant
- Opening and distribution of Royal Mail and Internal Mail within a targeted timescale
- Distribution of Newspapers, magazines and periodicals
- Preparing and presentation of documents
- Co-ordination, storage & administration of archiving and retrieval
- Collection and distribution of office mail and photocopy requests within rota timetable
- Stationery - maintaining stock levels, distribution and ordering
- Booking and logging couriers
- Outdoor clerking duties such as; Byhands, taking post to the Royal Mail
- Setting up of meeting rooms
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
- Refreshing T Points
- Franking of Mail
The ideal Office Assistant
- Good communication skills, with an excellent telephone manner
- Works well within a team
- An adaptable, proactive, and collaborative work approach, especially concerning availability and coverage in the team.
- Experience of working in a busy professional services firm, ideally a law firm
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Capable of lifting and carrying heavy boxes