Our client, a health club based in Shrewsbury, is looking for someone with direct sales experience and an ability to turn membership enquiries into membership sales.
You must be someone who thrives under pressure and is happy to work using your own initiative. Although not essential, an interest in health and fitness combined with a love of customer service would make the job much more enjoyable.
The duties will include:
- Implementing a structured sales process from prospect enquiry to member sign up
- Conducting sales tours and handling membership enquiries
- Dealing with all membership renewals
- Conducting outreach activities to promote the Club at events throughout the town
- Producing daily sales activity reports
- Supporting the team on reception and handling incoming telephone calls
- Managing social media activity to promote the Club and increase engagement
It is vital that you have good IT and communication skills and some previous experience of sales, ideally in a leisure or health club environment
The role is 40 hours a week permanent position and own transport is required.
Offering an attractive salary of £15,000 – 16,000 per annum DOE in addition to commission payments (circa 20k OTE). The company offers 28 days holiday, a free Club membership and discounted spa treatments.
If you want to apply for this role, please send your CV to James via Hired Online today!