Jasmine Healthcare encourages innovation and we are looking for someone who wants to make this recruitment role their own.
The successful candidate will need to share our vision of finding compassionate, skilled care staff to deliver the highest quality care services to our residents.
You will be responsible for recruiting quality candidates to work within our care homes, managing the full candidate journey, liaising closely with Home Managers and Senior Management of the company in order to provide an effective recruitment service.
We are looking for someone who:
- is talented and ambitious with a background of recruitment and running recruitment campaigns using all available platforms;
- is experienced / has a good knowledge of recruitment protocols;
- has good literacy;
- has excellent IT skills;
- is able to use their initiative;
- possesses a genuine hunger for success;
- is eager and willing to learn;
- is able to deal with potentially stressful deadlines;
- generates potential new employees through: CV searching, recommendations, job board advertising, application management and referrals;
- responds to all applications to adverts in a timely manner;
- carries out a pre-screening of candidates to determine suitability for the jobs available;
- ensures all new employees are fully compliant with company recruitment standards and procedures;
- maintains a proactive approach, ensuring all opportunities are investigated;
- has a strong recruitment/HR experience;
- can work independently whilst also participating well as a team player with good communication skills;
- will also liaise with external agencies in regards to update them on the current vacancies and work to the agreed fees negotiated by the directors;
Your two primary goals will be:
- To ensure there are no job vacancies across the company; and
- To reduce staff turnover through sensible and considered recruitment selection.
You must have at least 2 years of experience within a similar role, preferably within the care sector. A proactive, self-motivating attitude is essential, with the drive to not only achieve but exceed targets. Successful candidates will understand the importance of ensuring the quality of our service is reflected in the care staff we recruit.
A driving license and the flexibility to travel would be beneficial as the successful candidate may occasionally need to travel between our care homes to offer support with recruitment and attend any job fairs/events where necessary.
Your hours of work would be between 15-20 per week.
The rate of pay will be competitive dependent upon level of experience. The company also operates a personal SMART objectives based bonus scheme.
For an application pack or an informal chat about the job role please contact our team on 01529 309 055 or by please click APPLY to send your CV.