Front of House Team Member, Apollo Bingo, Mansfield (Maternity Cover)
Front of House Team Member
Salary £7.20 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a talented Front of House team member to work at our highly successful Apollo Bingo Club in Mansfield. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards as you will be the first person our customers will see when they visit.
This is a full time position to provide cover during maternity absence and is expected to be for a period of 8-12 months, worked over 3-4 days per week and the rate of pay is £7.20 per hour.
Hours of operation are from 10am to 11pm 7 days per week and work patterns will include afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- Being the first point of contact, meeting and greeting Customers
- Welcoming new members and taking them through a membership application and new joiner experience
- Entering details onto the database to register new customers
- Ensuring anyone visiting the Club is challenged to ensure only people over the age of 18 are permitted entry
- Answering telephone calls from customer and suppliers
- Resolving Customer Queries, providing general help and assistance
- Other duties may include:
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change
- Providing customer service on the bingo hall floor
- Ensuring all fruit machines are kept clean and presentable
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
Do you have?
- Customer service experience (ideally in bingo or in the hospitality/entertainment industry)
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- An ability to multi-task, undertaking several different tasks at any one time
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of customer numbers at different times throughout the day
- Experience of using computer systems to enter and record data
- Cash handling experience
- A good work ethos:
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
Please apply via the website and attach your up to date CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of the closing date, you should assume that you application has been unsuccessful.
THIS POSITION IS BEING RE-ADVERTISED and if you have previously applied, please do not re-apply.