nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service and software solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality market, our Customers are groups including include pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Helpdesk Analyst to join our dynamic and expanding team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all Customer calls are answered promptly and Handled Professionally. In conjunction with this, you’ll be required to complete Detailed and Accurate call records, leading to Fault Analysis and Resolution.
- First point of contact for nGeneration Clients
- Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
- Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
- To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
- Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
- Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
- Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
- Update and share knowledge gained
- Working to own initiative within a Strong Team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An understanding of Network Structure and Configuration
- A basic understanding of Database Structures
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop support
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Desired Experience but none Essential
- Previous Experience of working within the Retail/Hospitality Sector
- Previous Experience of working with Epos Systems – Not essential as Training will be supplied
- Able to demonstrate a "Can Do" attitude being willing to go the 'extra mile` in helping solve client issues
This role will be office based on a shift rota basis, these shifts ensure that our Helpdesk is covered from 07.00am to 01.00am inclusive of weekends and bank holidays.
Apply for Helpdesk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly