Part Time Kitchen Team Member / Cook - Grand Bingo Club, Nuneaton
Cook / Kitchen Team Member
Salary £7.20 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a team member to work at our Grand Bingo Club in Nuneaton primarily preparing, cooking and serving food. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
This is a permanent part time position, working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a fully flexible basis, including afternoons, evenings and weekends, usually over 3-4 days with a rate of pay of £7.20 per hour.
Hours of operation are from 11am to 10pm 7 days per week and work patterns will include a variety of afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- Primarily preparing, cooking and serving food and beverages
- Ensuring food hygiene standards are met
- Working as part of a team to deliver a great service
- The role may also include general Bingo Operative duties including:
- Meeting and greeting Customers
- Providing help and assistance to customers
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change
- Providing customer service on the bingo hall floor
Do you have?
- Customer service experience (ideally bingo or in the hospitality/ entertainment industry)
- Food handling experience
- Cash handling experience
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- A good work ethos -
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
Please apply via the website and attach your up to date CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of the closing date, you should assume that you application has been unsuccessful. Previous applicants need not apply.