Customer service administrator
Our client, a well-established and successful business, is looking for a strong Customer Service Administrator to join their busy expanding team based in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
This is a varied role which involves being the point of contact for customer accounts and involves an emphasis on working closely with external and internal customers.
- Managing relationships with customers by telephone, email and face-to-face to ensure that all their requirements are met.
- Providing the key link between the customer, transport and the warehouse teams to ensure fulfilment of orders.
- Working on own initiative and making practical judgments and decisions and meeting daily deadlines.
- Handling customer complaints and internal challenges.
- Administration and computer skills - ensuring stock control and order processing systems are updated accurately.
- Communication skills - confident telephone manner and ability to contribute to meetings with both customers and colleagues.
The hours of work are on a rotating system of 08:00-17:00 one week and between 09:00-18:00 on the following week.
Weekend work is required on a pro rata basis, one weekend in four week on either a Saturday or Sunday. Payment for any hours worked on a weekend are processed in addition to the annual salary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected, expanding business. It is a full time role offering an attractive salary of £15,000 – 17,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in logistics and customer service or account management.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to James via hired online oday!