Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Competitive salary offered + Car + Benefits
In order to further strengthen its expanding customer base our client is recruiting a full time Key Account Manager.
The position needs an individual who can absorb pressure, react quickly and decisively to the day to day needs of the business and at the same time be commercially astute. They will need to work well in a team, coupled with strong influencing and communication skills. The role will require a great deal of flexibility and commitment.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Representing the Company to our Client and other key stakeholders
• Ensure contractual and legal compliance and maintain Company standards at all times
• Manage resources to achieve financial and contractual targets
• Ensure a quality and consistent service is delivered to customers
• Maintain and improve safe systems of work and embed a culture of continuous improvement
• Identify further opportunities for growth from existing and new clients
• Assist in the preparation of tender documents and submissions
Applicants must be reliable and trustworthy with a polite and professional manner.
Experience of using computer based programmes, spreadsheets and word processing documents is required. Experience of working in the Recycling industry is not essential for this role although the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
A current (car) driving licence is essential.
• A competitive salary
• 30 holidays per year inc Bank holidays
• Fully expensed company car
• Pension scheme available.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly