HR Advisor / Senior HR Advisor
HR Advisor/Senior HR Advisor, Swindon, Full Time or Part Time (5 Days per week) offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 FTE p.a
The HR Dept
The company provides outsourced HR advice and support to small and medium sized business in the Southwest of England. Our clients operate in various business sectors including financial services, manufacturing, technology, property, professional services and not for profit. We offer a full HR service offering with a major focus on employee relations issues (disciplines, grievances, redundancies), performance management, recruitment, training and development.
Our people are exceptional HR professionals, with expert employment law knowledge. They also have to demonstrate a high degree of commercial awareness and an understanding of how HR fits with our client’s commercial needs.
This is a great opportunity to work with a variety of companies, across multiple business sectors, dealing with the full range of HR activities. The company is happy to consider flexible working arrangements to attract high calibre candidates.
- Providing advice to clients on all aspects of HR, particularly employee relations, matters over the telephone and via email
- Creating and issuing documents which support the specialist advice provided to clients
- Assisting clients on site with redundancy programmes, employee relations issues and TUPE matters
- Chairing formal meetings on behalf of clients
- Updating and developing company policies, procedures and handbooks to ensure compliance with employment law and good HR practice
- Managing client recruitment campaigns and providing assistance at interviews
- Liaising with clients to further enhance strong business relations
- Project work that may include HR systems development and implementation.
- Some UK travel may be required
- Chartered MCIPD Level accreditation
- Graduate calibre. A graduate or masters degree in HRM or related subject is desirable
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- HR experience across various business sectors is desirable
- Good MS Office skills – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially aware of the needs of small businesses
- Ability to manage complex tasks and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.