Frontend Developer opportunity based on North Road, London (N7) offering an attractive salary and package for the right candidate.
- When’s the last time you spoke to the people you build for?
- Do you care?
- If you do care, then how about using your skills working with us?
Whats in it for you:
- This role is eligible to join the company share incentive plan after 1 year of working with us
- 4 weeks paid holiday a year plus English bank holidays (usually 8 days)
- Real opportunities to develop your career through events and training (formal or informal)
- Work with a talented and enthusiastic team that cares
- We encourage 35-hour work weeks (Mon-Fri, 09.30-17.30). The tech industry often asks people for regular 60+ hour weeks and regular pushes on weekends. We don’t. Yes of course some things need to be done out of normal hours, but they’re rare and we would agree it with you beforehand, not impose it.
The role of Front End Developer:
- Work day-to-day on the WhatUsersDo web app
- Help inform architecting decisions that match the Company’s aims to grow and scale
- Work with the team to push the platform forward, working to be ‘best in class’
- Add to the team through knowledge sharing, mentoring and sometimes just hacking something to illustrate a point
- Ideally have experience in leading a project or small team
The ideal Front End Developer:
You should ideally have 3+ years commercial experience, working during that time with:
- AngularJS (we currently use 1.5), but if you’ve used React we think you can make the swap
- Bootstrap (we currently use 3), but again if you’ve used Semantic or Material UI that’ll work too
- Frontend toolchains and build tools (we use Webpack)
- jQuery (for legacy code areas)
Also desirable – experience with:
- End-to-end and unit testing
- Source-to-source compilers (we use Sass)
- Our current API is RESTful
- Our backend is PHP 5.6, Laravel 4.2, MySQL and PostgreSQL, so being aware of these will help
No recruitment agencies please