Workshop Controller / Quality Controller
Workshop Controller / Quality Controller required immediately by long established Accident Repair Company for our recently acquired site based in Gorleston, near Gt Yarmouth.
East Bilney Coachworks Ltd is an award winning, family owned business operating out of Six specialist accident repair centres, employing around 150 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent position:
Business overview - Workshop Controller / Quality Controller:
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller / Quality Controller to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Excellent rates of pay
Role overview - Workshop Controller / Quality Controller:
- Be a fully experienced Workshop Controller / Quality Controller
- Be able to work to a very high and consistent standard
- Manage and optimise our Team to ensure our efficiency and quality targets are met
- Meet or exceed our Quality Standards
- Plan the distribution of work making best use of the wide skillset available
- Oversee the progress of work to meet or exceed our promises
- Liaise with Customer, Insurer and Colleagues about work progression
- Complete administration and work systems accurately
- Promote and have accountability for best practice
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure adherence of Manufacturers repair processes
- Manage compliance of Health & Safety and Legislative Regulations
- Work well within an established and successful team
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers, in return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.