Field Service Engineer - Engineering - Newcastle - £20k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer with excellent customer service skills, to join a Global manufacturing company as part of their remote service and repairs team. Ideally located in the Newcastle area, you will be working remotely from Middlesbrough up to Scotland but not restricted to these areas.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience in a customer facing remote field based role working at multiple locations each day, and you will have first class customer service skills. You will have basic technical ability, ideally from within a mechanical arena, and be able to work well unsupervised.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, multi-purpose equipment for different industry sectors which operates nationwide.
* Previous experience as a Service Engineer.
* Experience of working in a remote capacity based from home.
* Attend sites as required and in the order of the schedule provided.
* Carry out annual servicing.
* You must have a full driving licence & Passport, Company van, tools, Laptop, mobile phone and uniform provided
* You will be required to undergo a DBS check for this post
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Engineer / Service Engineer / Field Technician
Basic salary to £20,000 + Van + Benefits
£20,353 to start and £23,506 following successful probation
Newcastle area – This role will require a lot of travel around North England & Scotland and may include further travel.
A Field Engineer / Service with excellent customer service.
Must have a Full driving licence & Passport
Based in Newcastle and the North of England including Scotland