Teaching Talent are currently recruiting for an experienced fully qualified Clinical Psychologist .
The role is part time (3 days per week) and is based in Essex.
Our client is a group of independent SEN schools based across London and the South East (Essex). The schools deal exclusively with pupils presenting with SEMH/ EBD/ ADHD/ ASC age group 7-19 years old.
The Clinical Psychologist will provide specialist psychological assessments formulations and treatment of the young people's psychological needs.
The candidate must have experience in a range of psychometric assessments, tools and tests, ability to interpret data, write up formulations and undertake functional analysis.
• Managing an assigned caseload, prioritising and responding to referrals in a timely manner
• Undertaking assessments to identify client needs and determine effective, evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions
• Facilitating individual and group therapy
• Providing support, supervision and training as appropriate to multidisciplinary colleagues
• Contributing to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic ethos and environment
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)