Customer Service Advisor
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our client based in Newcastle. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
The hours for this role are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for candidates with previous customer service experience and have exposure to working under pressure with the ability to assist with some manual handling activities. This is a fast paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within a friendly team.
Main Duties of the Customer Service Advisor include:
* Answering all calls and dealing with customer enquiries
* Accurately processing all customer orders onto the system
* Advising customers on progress of orders accordingly
* Updating and maintenance of various databases
* Assist with despatch of any parcels or packages
* General administration duties
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
* Excellent telephone manner
* IT Literate
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work to a high level of accuracy
* Organised way of working
* A positive and energetic attitude
* Fast learner
You may also have experience in:
* Customer Service Advisor
* Customer Care
* Customer Support
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at