Care Home Manager
SCP Recruitment is The leading Health and Social Care agency with a drive and passion for supporting the sector, the services and most importantly- the people. We pride ourselves on sourcing and supplying the highest quality staff across the sector who are committed to positively enhancing the lives of the people we support.
Our permanent recruitment division supply specialist staff across the whole of the UK. We have a successful track record in working with our clients. We take great pride in our ability to understand our client’s requirements and we source the best candidates for every vacancy.
Our aim is to ensure quality care for our residents at all times. Our philosophy gives priority to planning of individual, person centred care. We strive to treat our residents with respect, dignity, privacy, courtesy, understanding, and confidentiality in all matters, at all times.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Home Manager in Dungannon.
* managing budgets;
* recruiting and supervising staff;
* chairing meetings and delivering training;
* maintaining quality standards and ensuring health and safety compliance;
* liaising with, and maintaining partnerships with, other local community organisations;
* delivering person-centred care;
* ensuring any regulatory activity such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations;
* organising activities for residents;
* liaising with families of residents;
* actively promoting the independence of residents.
The National Minimum Standards for care homes and managers are issued by the Department of Health and can be found via the . For children and young people these are issued by the