Head of Operations
Head of Operations - London - Permanent
Brilliant opportunity for an entrepreneurial Head of Operations to join an exciting technology company.
In order to continue with the exponential growth, the company has been facing, they have expanded their team drastically throughout all departments and after a multi-million pound investment, they are in search for an experienced Head of Operations. The ultimate responsibility of the successful candidate is that they will have an oversight for the whole supply chain, including data collection and data digitalisation all over Europe. The role requires experience and skill with in sales, technology and business development. They will be reporting to the Founders.
- Making sure strategy and the operations are constantly linked and working together.
- Carry out operational targets and pushing forward performance levels within the company.
- Handling the operations budget and contracts, whilst also keeping compliant
- You will the principal person for carrying out innovation amongst various teams.
- Generating a structured strategy, which will expand operations all over Europe.
- Making sure all management are aware of performance levels and possible risks.
- Daily management of the whole operations team.
- Building and managing the whole operational sector across Europe.
- Responsible for keeping your team motivated and lead recruitment.
- At least 10 years management experience and at least 4 years working experience in a Head of Operations role or similar.
- Experience with logistics or supply chain management.
- Worked in a technology or start-up environment.
- Experience in a leadership position, balancing big-scale strategic and detailed execution.
- Strong experience in managing processes and making data-driven decisions.
- Must be highly organised, a structured thinker and have a strong regard to planning.
- A creative, motivational a determined individual.
- Strong with data, along with excellent written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
- Record of reaching and over-achieving milestones and KPIs.
Desirable and major advantages
- Experience in operations in an app related environment, working amongst developers and sales
- Good technical knowledge e.g. Big Data, Computer technology, engineering etc.
- Fluent in another language in Europe
My client is a fast-growing software company focused on the consumer services industry based in London and they work with numerous companies all over Europe. They have recently had a multi-million pound investment, due to their exponential success over the last couple of years.
- Equity package and competitive salary
- Huge influence in the expansion of the company
- Working with an International team who have a passion in what they do
- Making a huge difference for businesses all over Europe
The client is looking to find the right person as soon as possible, so if you feel you are suited and interested in the position, please click Apply Now and send us your CV directly.